2017 Kia SedonaCRM Mitchell1 2022-05-03T22:02:09+00:00
- Check the condition of the following components: brakes, drive belts, battery cables, starter operation, intake system, vacuum hoses, air filter, fuel system, ignition system, cooling system, hoses and fan Check level and condition of the following fluids: coolant, engine oil, transmission, power steering, brake and waster Drain engine oil. Remove engine oil filter. Install new engine oil drain plug gasket if applicable and torque engine oil drain plug to factory specification. Install new engine oil filter and torque to factory specification.
- Rotate tires
- Adjust tire pressure to factory specification
- Reset service reminder if needed.
- Flush power steering system
- Service Cooling System – Drain and Refill
- Remove and replace front brake pads and rotors
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Remove and replace engine air filter – no charge
Gerrit B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/2/2022